Need to Order Something Online?
E-box provides you with a U.S. address so you can shop online, subscribe to magazines, or receive packages and have them delivered directly to your nearest MBE store.
How does E-box work?
1. Register by clicking the button below.
2. After registering, you’ll get access to our tracking software and acquire your US address.
3. Sign and submit the Customs Agent Appointment Form (see bottom of page).
4. Shop online and use your new address to receive your packages, documents, and magazines.
5. Pick up your packages at your MBE center once they arrive.
E-box service by Mail Boxes Etc. is a reliable and efficient service for shopping online. e-box provides you with a U.S. address that you can use for online purchases. Through our Miami warehouse you can receive packages and documents and have them delivered to your closest Mail Boxes Etc. center. With e-box, you will have access to thousands of online stores with the best offers, latest styles, trends, modern technology, and much more.
- Highly Advanced Sorting facility
- Modern tracking system: e-box Web
- Real-time package status updates
- Invoice upload & Package pre-alert
- We clear Customs for you
- Mobile App for IOS & Android (coming soon)
- Loyalty Program – MBE POINTS!
E-box, your own U.S. address for online purchases
Packages received in Miami will take 3-7 business days to be delivered to your MBE center. Once delivered, our system will automatically notify you via email that the package is ready for pickup. You can also track your packages via our e-box Web system online.
With e-box you can receive clothing, sports gear, cooking equipment, gadgets, computers and much more. Your possibilities are endless with e-box.
Online Tools & Resources
One of the biggest benefits of e-box is our modern tracking software e-box Web. With e-box Web you will have total control and up to date information on all your orders. Here are some of the features and tools you have at your disposal with e-box Web:
- Live package status: you can track and update package information
- Notifications: you can set up email notifications and decide how you want to be notified.
- Price Calculator: need to calculate shipping cost? No problem, our calculator tool will give you an approximate cost of shipping based on your current price plan.
- MBE Points: you can consult how many points you have earned based on past shipments. MBE Points can be used for discounts on future shipments or on any of MBE’s other services.
- Pre Alerts: with e-box Web you can let us know that your packages are on their way. With this tool, even if your packages arrive without commercial invoice, they will be processed because you uploaded it ahead of time.
- Live chat: for online assistance (coming soon)Online payments: you can pay for your shipping online, and not have to worry about payment when you pick up your purchases
- Delivery: you can have MBE deliver to your door.
- We also offer you the help of our entire team whom you can contact at, (345) 745-1400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two great e-box® plans designed to meet your individual and business needs, with and without annual membership.
|e-box Lite||e-box Pro|
|Flat fee first pound||$12.95||$9.95|
|Package shipping rates
100 lbs +
16 oz +
|Does this plan earn MBE Points?||Yes||Yes|
|Choosing a plan||Best for first time buyers and occasional users.||Best value plan for avid users. Low shipping rates and one low annual membership fee.|
All rates in C.I. Dollars.
Imported goods are subject to duties and tax assessed by H.M. Customs in accordance to the Cayman Islands Customs Law.
The shipping rates are applied to the greater of actual weight and dimensional weight. See FAQ section for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you sign up for an e-box plan, you will receive a detailed User Guide on how to get the most out of your new service. Below are some frequently asked questions.
How long does it take for my order to arrive at MBE?
The time varies depending on the shipping method you selected when you placed your order. Once your order reaches the address in Miami and you have provided a complete invoice, you can expect receipt within 3-7 business days.
How can I track the status of my package?
We will send you an email notification when your order is received at the address in Miami and again when your package is ready for collection from our store. You can also track your package with your online e-box account.
What if the vendor sends my order in a large box?
The shipping rate is applied to the greater of actual weight and dimensional weight. We encourage you to estimate the shipping cost before placing your order. To do this you will need the actual weight and the approximate dimensions of the box. Measure the length, width and height in inches then apply the following formula: LxWxH ÷ 166, this is the dimensional weight in pounds. Apply the per pound shipping charge for your Pricing Plan to determine the total shipping charge. We also recommend that you ask your vendor to pack your order into the smallest box possible to minimize shipping cost.
Can you combine my order if my vendor ships my goods in more than one box?
Your orders are shipped to the Cayman Islands in the original packaging as they were packaged from your vendor. If you would like us to re-pack your goods, you may submit a special request for repacking by contacting our store. Requests must be received 24 hours prior to your package arriving at the address in Miami. Fees apply.
Where do I have to pay for my package?
You can pay online through your e-box account or at the MBE store when you collect your package.
Prohibited Goods: Can I ship any type of product?
The use of the service to receive and send cash, bearer checks, jewelry, securities, currency, money orders and any other financial instrument in general, is not permitted. By registering for e-box service you will receive a guide with detailed information. Below is a list of Prohibited Items however this list is not exhaustive. If you have questions about whether you can import a specific item, please contact us.
- Gun parts or accessories (scopes, magazines, ammunition, etc.)
- Corrosive liquids (flammable liquids, chemicals, toxic liquids)
- Knife sets, tactical knives
- Perfumes (only allowed to ship 2 units per box)
- Lighters (with gas)
- Oil based paint
- Auto or Motorcycle Batteries
- Vehicle Suspensions
- Living plants or animals
- Perishables (Food)
- Cash or cash equivalents (money orders)
- Gold Jewelry or precious stones
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Spare parts with acid
- Gambling Instruments
- Collectible swords
- Bow and/or arrows
- Paintball guns and accessories
- Hookah Pipes
Do you have another question?
You can email us at email@example.com or visit our store and we will be happy to assist you!
The MBE Points program is our way of thanking you, our valued e-box customer, by giving you the opportunity to generate points every time you use the e-box service. You can then redeem your points for vouchers to purchase any of the services we offer at MBE*.
* Vouchers may not be used to purchase postage stamps or to pay for import duties and taxes.
How do I earn MBE Points?
The MBE Points are generated automatically according to the transactions made through your e-box account.
|E-BOX ACTIVITY||POINTS EARNED|
|Ship a package||7 Points|
|Pre-alert a package||5 Points|
|Register on e-box web (one time)||100 Points|
|On your birthday (once/year)**||500 Points|
**Birthday points are generated provided that the birthdate appears correctly on your e-box web profile. Please contact us for assistance if required.
How do I check my MBE Points?
To view your MBE Points, you can go to our website www.mbe.ky and access your e-box account by clicking on “my e-box” and entering your username and password. You can view the amount of points accumulated up to that date by clicking on “My MBE Points”.
Points Exchange (Generating Vouchers)
The minimum amount of points required to generate a voucher is 1000 points. Vouchers can be requested by logging in to your e-box web account. The voucher will be generated automatically and will be available in your e-box account right away. Vouchers are valid for 30 days therefore it is recommended that customers generate vouchers only once they are ready to use them. You may print the voucher and bring it with you on your next visit to our centre.
Each 1000 points is equivalent to CI$10.00. The more packages you pre-alert and receive through your e-box account the more points you will earn.
With your MBE Points you can:
- Pay for packages via the e- box web payment portal
- Pay for any of the services offered at your MBE Centre such as:
- International shipments
- Digital printing and copying
- Passport photos
- Packaging and packaging materials (boxes, tape, Bubble Wrap, etc.)
- e-box service
Vouchers may not be used to purchase postage stamps or import duties and taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- The points earned by pre-alerts are applied to the account once the pre-alert is validated (when the provided tracking number, invoice, description and value match with the received package and the pre-alert is approved).
- Customers can earn additional points through special seasonal promotions developed by Mail Boxes Etc. and which will be applied according to the conditions established by Mail Boxes Etc.
- Points are valid and available for redemption for 12 months from the month in which they were first generated. After this date they will expire automatically.
- Once a voucher is generated, it must be used within 30 days.
- Vouchers may only be redeemed by the account holder at the MBE centre where their account is registered.
- MBE Points are not transferable.
- To use your points, present your printed voucher at your MBE centre or you can present it from your mobile device.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The total Cayman Islands Dollar amount of the purchase to be paid (excluding stamps and customs fees) must be greater than the amount of the voucher. No change will be given. A voucher can only be used once.
- Mail Boxes Etc. reserves the right to change the way in which the system generates points, as well as to remove and/or add either temporarily and/or indefinitely any activity that generates points. Mail Boxes Etc. endeavours to inform our customers about any changes to the MBE Points programme through our various communication channels within a period of not less than fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the change.
- To enjoy the MBE Points program, the customer must have accepted the terms and conditions of our service through e-box web.
Customs Appointment of Agent Form
It is a mandatory requirement of the Cayman Islands Customs Department that all persons and companies importing goods into the Cayman Islands must submit to their clearance agent an Appointment of Agent form and a current photo ID. This will ensure that Mail Boxes Etc. can clear goods on your behalf. This only has to be done once, before your first order arrives in Miami.
You may obtain the form in any of the following ways:
– By clicking the link below to download the form
– By email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
– In person at Mail Boxes Etc.
To submit the form and photo ID via email, please send it to email@example.com.
Customs Appointment of Agent Form